[pct-l] New to List, offering rides in San Diego/Campo

Steven Elton eltonzona at mac.com
Tue Mar 22 15:09:45 CDT 2011

Hello,
New list member who lives in San Diego.
I have had an interest in the PCT for quite some time, and I'm planning to attend part of the annual kick off this April.
I live in San Diego, and wanted to throw out the possibility of helping with rides to the kick off or to the trail head.
I have a small car that will fit three people max, and maybe only 2 depending on how big your packs are!
So, if you are in need of transportation shoot me a note and lets see if our schedules work out.

Oh, and best of luck this season!

Stephen