[pct-l] KNIFE?

Diane Soini of Santa Barbara Hikes diane at santabarbarahikes.com
Thu Mar 24 17:40:42 CDT 2011

I use the Swiss Army Classic. I like the scissors. I hardly ever use
the knife. I use the nail file a lot. I think the scissors and nail
file are the main things. Nothing drives me more insane than having a
fingernail that snags on my clothes or sleeping bag. I've used the
nail file to open my Garcia bear canister and I've used the scissors
to cut my nails. I have used the scissors to cut some dental floss
which I used with a needle to sew my shoes and my pack. I've used the
knife to cut cheese.