[pct-l] KNIFE?

Eric johner27 at evergreen.edu
Thu Mar 24 12:05:21 CDT 2011

Again, think of a worst-case scenario.  Even being a high-and-mighty
vegetarian, if in a survival situation, I'd like to think any food would be
useful to living (especially the nutrient-dense animal foods).  Again, HYOH,
but I'd much rather have a knife than anything else in a survival situation
(besides a Spot, that is!).

Regards,
Eric
www.primalpct.com