[pct-l] Phone choice

AsABat asabat at 4jeffrey.net
Thu Mar 24 10:59:49 CDT 2011

Love my Droid X. Battery life could be better but it charges fast and easy to swap batteries.
I looked at the HTC Incredible but liked the Droid X much better even though Verizon had a deal on Incredibles.
Verizon was also pushing the Fascinate (Galaxy). The screen washed out badly in the sun.

AsABat
PCT Water Reports SoCal http://pct.4jeffrey.net
Send water updates to water at 4jeffrey.net