[pct-l] Handheld GPS Recommendations

Paul Robison paulrobisonhome at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 23 12:50:00 CDT 2011

The factory set menus take 'getting use to' to say the least, but ts fully customizable.

I've had a series of GPS's and I have really liked my Dakota 20.  ITs stood up to some good falls too.

... It has frozen up a few times but not since I went online and got the firmware update.  Yours may need that ( it's worth a try).  Since my update it's not had any problems except for one good fall where it froze and then turned off...
... All data was retained though .

For a thru since stakes are high you might want to put halfmiles maps on a micro SD just as a backup.
Sent from my iPod