[pct-l] Gun on the PCT

Austin Williams austinwilliams123 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 10:31:19 CDT 2011

I was just thinking about that!  I saw this really cool titanium .308
revolver a few months ago....
I was just thinking "If I were going to bring a gun on the trail I'd bring
that to cut back on weight"....

lol

I'm such a gram weenie!  It's ridiculous really.

Austin Williams

"Expect problems and eat them for breakfast."
-  Alfred A. Montapert

www.PlanYourHike.com <http://www.planyourhike.com/>
Info on PCT Gear, Resupply Points, Maps, Thru hiking Movies, etc.