[pct-l] Microspike sizing

Paul Robison paulrobisonhome at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 20 10:54:48 CDT 2011

If your size 16, you pretty much have built in snowshoes...

... On a serious note contacting kahtoola themselves might be the only way,  often shoe companies do limited runs of the really off sizes.  ... But of course REI / amazon can't afford to stock them due to rarity of moving the stock itself.

Sent from my iPod