[pct-l] Hiking Partner/s Camino de Santiago

Jane runkitty35 at pacinfo.com
Sat Mar 19 23:27:21 CDT 2011

This is my third and last post to find a senior partner/s to join me on the Camino de Santiago from early September this year through mid-October.  I am a 75-year-old female in great shape who secction-hiked the P.C.T. between the ages of 60 and 70.  I really miss the long trail and am looking for a new (and very different) adventure.  It's a 475-mile trek.  I'm planning on 40 days at about 12 miles a day (nights spent in hostels).  I had originally hoped to find a woman or two to join me, but at this stage I'll take anyone out there with a sense of humor and adventurous spirit!  I live in Eugene, Oregon (541-741-3020 or runkitty35 at pacinfo.com).