[pct-l] Asolo

Yoshihiro Murakami completewalker at gmail.com
Sat Mar 19 02:35:47 CDT 2011

Dear Gerry

I am just using it. My impression is:

1.light ( as a boot ),  US size12、895g
2.narrow at the tip of the boots, so I inserted woods to widen for a
several months:
http://bit.ly/ibKyAK ( Japanese page, look at photos only )
3.easy to walk

If you fit to those boots, I will recommend those. Soft insole is
recommended, because generally speaking , the sole of Asolo Boots is
very hard.

I am a heavy trucker, and in this summer, I will guide my wife to JMT.
My expected maximal weight will exceed 30 Kg. Then, I have decided to
wear more strong boots Asolo Titan GV  http://bit.ly/gGW8CH
See the second photo: left is Sasslong, right is Titan.

For PCT Thru hiker, Asolo Sasslong is more suitable.

--
Sincerely
Hiro    ( Yoshihiro Murakami )