[pct-l] Hiking w/an umbrella

John Abela pacificcresttrail2011 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 18 20:51:36 CDT 2011

Hey All,

If anybody wants the standard (non chrome) GoLite Dome Umbrella, I
will sell you mine (green) for $20 bucks (shipped) via paypal personal
gift.

I bought both the pretty green and the chrome and while I love the
green color for around here, I figure somebody out there might need
one for the cheap - and I got no problems giving up one of mine.

John