[pct-l] Passport Card to Enter U.S.

patti kulesz peprmintpati88 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 18 12:27:29 CDT 2011

Mango is correct on this! the card is only good for land and water travel. The
lady at the PO gave me all kinds of crap telling me I NEEDED the book to
fly...even tho I repeadetly lold her I was afraid of flying and it wouldn't be
an issue. I finally was able to convince her I'd be ok with just the card lol

Sugar Moma