[pct-l] Crater Lake Mailing Address?

Lisa Freathy rainorshinecamper at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 18 00:29:39 CDT 2011

Has anybody made a call to confirm mailing address for the Mazama Village Store
in Crater Lake? I have crossed checked all addresses listed on planyourhike.com
and Yogi's book and all except for this one match.

Here are the different addresses listed for when sending USPS~

plan your hike...

c/o Mazama Village Store
P.O. Box 158
Crater Lake, OR 97604
 Yogi...
 c/o Crater Lake Camp Store
Mazama Village
Crater Lake, OR 97604

I find myself working on these plans late at night when I can't call to confirm.
Both addresses may work, but I would hate to have a package lost/returned. Any
info. that you may have been able to confirm would be most appreciated!

Happy Hiking! Lisa

"Keep close to Nature's heart... and break clear away, once in awhile, and climb
a mountain or spend a week in the woods. Wash your spirit clean."
~ John Muir