[pct-l] Hiking with an umbrella?

Alphabetsoup alphabetsoupmmm at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 17:09:38 CDT 2011

I've not done my thru-hike yet, however I have spoken to a few people that
have used them in the past and swear by them for making the trek across
SoCal cooler and when it rains, drier. Golite makes an 8oz reflective
umbrella for 40.00 that is going with me on my trek!
Umbrella <http://www.golite.com/Product/ProductSearch.aspx?search=umbrella>