[pct-l] first night out

Diane Soini of Santa Barbara Hikes diane at santabarbarahikes.com
Thu Mar 17 16:36:25 CDT 2011

There is a really nice flat spot across from that creek. I would camp
there if I needed to. Once you are in your tent, nobody knows your
gender. And the illegal aliens, if there are any the one night you
are there, don't want any trouble.

I got a late start my first day and ended up in a little cut-out nook
on the trail about 9 miles in.