[pct-l] Big thanks

shelly skye shelbel26 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 15:03:37 CDT 2011

I just wanted to write to say a big 'ole thank you to the people who have
email me today regarding my first nights stop-spot. I know this of course
but it helps to be reminded again of just how kind and helpful the folks are
on this list. The generosity expressed here is abundant and affirming and I
can't wait to meet you all in person.

Plus, it is always interesting (and humorous) to see just what an
interesting path any given post will morph into. You all rock.

--
Shelly

"We are not lost. We are searching alternative destinations."
Unknown author