[pct-l] first night out

shelly skye shelbel26 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 09:16:13 CDT 2011

HI all. I am searching for an opinion or two, or more should it come to
that... It appears I will be getting a late start the day I leave Campo and
am wondering if the small seasonal creek 4.2 miles in is a safe place to bed
down for the night. I'll have plenty of water so that won't be an issue, I'm
just wondering how safe it is to park myself there for the night. Solo woman
and all. Or if not, any other ideas about what would be safer? Thanks for
your help!

--
Shelly

"We are not lost. We are searching alternative destinations."
Unknown author