[pct-l] about the funny dog issue....

david genny bobbers530 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 16 23:05:16 CDT 2011

.... i really disagree about the pot guarding un-trained dogs in humboldt county i do a lot of back wood walking when im there and through the small towns never ran into a pit bull, that guy must just have terrible luck......also I just always thought it was common manners when on a trail to either hold onto my dog when I saw other people or put him on the leash until we get past them, not that my dog is mean or not trained I just assume they wouldn't like an unleashed dog running up to them just like i wouldn't