[pct-l] Tarptent Contrail - was one person tent

Jeffrey Olson jolson at olc.edu
Wed Mar 16 20:33:23 CDT 2011

Go to utube and type "tarptent contrail" in the search window.  You'll
get a dozen or so videos of people setting up and testing the tent in
the rain and wind.  One video has a guy line going from the spot where
the pole end is in the grommet straight out under the beak for a tauter
setup...  Another has a guy line from the middle of the rear part of the
tent to a pole.  What people think of - and they look like they work!

One of them demonstrates the fold down storm flap at the tent's rear...

Jeff