[pct-l] One person tent

Yoshihiro Murakami completewalker at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 18:01:41 CDT 2011

Dear Kevin

I have three one person tent:

1. Hilleberg Ako 1.4Kg
---very strong, versatile, all purpose tent,
---set up is very easy, because inner and outer tent are combined.
----I have used this tent for 4 years.

2. Big Agnes Fly Creek UL1, 1.0 Kg
----light, versatile, all purpose.
----set up is not easy, because inner and outer are not combined, and
many stakes are needed.
----not strong for rain, 1200mm waterproof ( this numeric is enough in
CA, but not enough in Japan)

3. Vaude Power Lizard UL 1Kg
----strong, light, versatile, all purpose
----set up is easy, because inner and outer are combined.
----strong for rain, 3000mm waterproof (enough for strong rain)
http://bit.ly/eDmBkF
I added and change the guy lines, so now I can set up by 4 stakes.
http://bit.ly/hzrLaz

At present, Power Lizard is my favorite.

Fly Creek UL1  & Hilleberg Akto at Clouds trail
http://bit.ly/f0fFS8

--
Sincerely
Hiro    ( Yoshihiro Murakami )