[pct-l] Lost Coast

Edward Anderson mendoridered at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 15 16:31:27 CDT 2011

A good place from which to start your hike is Usal. You would hike north from
there.There is a State Park there now. We have often parked and camped at a
place off the Usal road, before you get to the park. It is on a side road to the
right before you get to the park. A little difficult to find. I have spent a lot
of time in that area hiking, riding, and fishing.  I lived down the coast in
Mendocino for 34 years prior to moving to Agua Dulce nearly four years ago.

MendoRider/Ed Anderson