[pct-l] Fwd: Re: stove fuel

Gary Swing homelessontherange at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 14 23:44:28 CDT 2011

Yes, I have used the MSR isobutane canisters with my JetBoil stove.

I think I saw a list of isobutane canister suppliers along the PCT posted to this list before, but I didn't save it. Is there a fairly up-to-date list of suppliers available? I plan to use isobutane fuel and hope to resupply along the way.

Thanks,

Gary