[pct-l] Food PackitGourmet

Gerry Zamora gerry0625 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 21:13:13 CDT 2011

Ok just made the gumbo smells amazing if that doest call the bears I don't
know what will.  Everything I got was amazing im not big on banana pudding
but even that was really tasty.  Im pretty sure im gonna order my food from
here and just worry about my snacks since all my meals will be just add
water love it.  Thanks to whom ever mentioned it.