[pct-l] Big Lake youth camp

Austin Williams austinwilliams123 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 19:02:49 CDT 2011

I agree.  You should definitely call first.  Same is true with all your
resupplies.  Info changes.
I try to keep all the info up to date, but I'm a pretty busy guy.
I can't call all 100+ resupplies every year to verify (most of the regular
and extra-PCT-friendly ones actually contact me now if their info changes,
which is really nice)... but I HIGHLY recommend you contact them all
yourself.

AT LEAST contact your non-Post office resupplies.  (I shouldn't have said
that, now people are going to think they ONLY have to contact the non-Post
office resupplies... :)    )

It's just a part of good planning.  How bad would it suck if you got to a
critical resupply and found no package waiting for you... Oh man wouldn't
*that* be lame!?!  (This actually happens to some poor souls who *DO*
contact all their resupplies ahead of time too).

Trust the list.  Call.

It's actually fun.  believe me.  I know.  ;)

Austin Williams

www.PlanYourHike.com
Info on PCT gear, resupply points, maps, movies, etc.

"*Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit; Wisdom is not putting it in a
fruit salad.*"
-Proverb