[pct-l] Large-scale earthqauke

Hikes and Bikes hikingis4me2 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 11 18:56:52 CST 2011

Yoshihiro

I'm just happy that you and your wife are safe and sound.  Thanks for the link that you posted. I hope to meet you this summer too.

Nikii

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, Guinness in one hand, steak in the other, yell 'Holy Sh**, What a Ride!"