[pct-l] Large-scale earthqauke

Yoshihiro Murakami completewalker at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 20:20:46 CST 2011

Dear Hikes and Bikes
Dear Diane

I am just fine, and my wife is also fine. She has just delayed
arriving home, because the train delayed. The damage of nuclear
reactor is not vital.

My physical condition is good as my age (61), so I think I can visit
USA for several years.  I will be very glad to see you on the trail.

Dear Bikes

If you interested in my short bike tour, see my blog or picasaweb.

--
Sincerely
Hiro    ( Yoshihiro Murakami )