[pct-l] foods you would never pack again

Yoshihiro Murakami completewalker at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 18:23:11 CST 2011

Dear Ryan

Your plan is not wrong. The most important thing is taste.

Last summer, I bought couscous at San Fransisco, but it tasted very
bad, so my wife cannot eat. I must throw much of the couscous into the
trash box at Red Meadow. This summer, I will sent good tasted
couscous, and my original bread to VVR.

Ramen in USA was tasted very bad. We had tried Maruchan, took from the
hiker's barrel at VVR. We cannot believe such a bad taste. It is very
different from Japan, very powdery bad  taste.

I have not tried the oatmeal yet, but I will search them in hiker's
barrel, and I will try oatmeal this summer.

--
Sincerely
Hiro    ( Yoshihiro Murakami )