[pct-l] Trail foods

Diane Soini of Santa Barbara Hikes diane at santabarbarahikes.com
Fri Mar 11 17:04:21 CST 2011

I don't think I have ever seen chocolate or beer in a hiker box.
Otherwise, I think I've seen just about EVERYTHING else. Somebody
somewhere had too much or didn't like it, whatever it was.

Sending that hard-to-find stuff is a good idea. I don't think I've
ever seen Just Tomatoes (or any of the other "Justs") or Nido in a
hiker box. However, I did leave some Just Mangos and Just Bananas at
a hostel once, so somebody saw them.