[pct-l] Large-scale earthqauke

Yoshihiro Murakami completewalker at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 15:21:22 CST 2011

Thanks.

I am OK, since I am living in Toyama, located alongside Japan sea, north
from Tokyo. My wife could not return home from Tokyo yesterday, because all
the public transportation were ineffective. But the trains began to move, so
she will return home today.

This earthquake was tremendously large. It's magnitude is the largest,
observed in Japan. So, the tsunami at the coastal area in USA might be the
largest.

My plan of this summer is not changed, so I can meet some of the PCT-L
member on the JMT.

--
Sincerely
Hiro    ( Yoshihiro Murakami )