[pct-l] Thank you listers,and c-ya out there.

Mike Chapman altathunder76 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 12:15:49 CST 2011

Anyone that needs to contact me via e-mail,feel free. Im turning the
list off,and will view via pct-l to get the K.O. lowdown. This is
crunch time for me,im stacking chips and im about to turn up the wick
on this training. I cant spend my free time yapping at the computer
screen,and as you can tell,I make friends fast(very few,but great
folks who for security reasons dont need to be identified,lol). Cant
wait to hook up with the mini-herd on the way to the big herd. Thanks
to all,and even if ive offended you,or disagree with you,id still be
happy to break bread with ya. C-ya out there class of 2011.