[pct-l] URGENT WARNING - potential TSUNAMI to hit West coast 7 AM to 9 AM PST

PCT List pctlist at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 10:23:34 CST 2011

No reports of damage or closed roads on the scanner here in Crescent City, CA.

The first splash was about an hour ago around 7:30am. All the beach
and harbor areas are closed by authorities, you can't get near them.

The NWS in Eureka called me after the first sirens began about 5:30am
(I'm a weather spotter), to verify the sirens were working and the
emergency NOAA radio report automatically activated. Yes and yes.

Then I went back to bed.

All is well.

-postholer