[pct-l] SuperSecrets of Backpacking

hiker97 at aol.com hiker97 at aol.com
Thu Mar 10 21:31:55 CST 2011

Say, I do not usually post advanced hardcore hiker trash information.  I usually had that stuff for the Kickoff and my world famous SuperSecrets Seminar.  But I am feeling generous.  Here is another way to think of keeping warm and be very flexible on the trail.

--- go to your local Harley store and buy the Iron Mountain Down Vest (it comes in many sizes including tall)
--- go to www.jacksrbeter.com and buy their JRB Down Sleeves and Down Hood

Now you have a super flexible gear combinations.  This is too cool.  Right away other hikes will recognize you as a pro, who goes beyond the ordinary thinking.  Of course, you can get a nice Patagonia vest, but the Harley vest will scare some of the goodie-two-shoers on the trail.  You know the type.

Your obedient servant.

Switchback