[pct-l] Pack weight?

David Thibault dthibaul07 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 20:56:26 CST 2011

Hydrogen is very hard to contain.  It is the smallest molecule, helium isn't
far behind.  A balloon filled with hydrogen will leak.  A helium balloon
will also leak only a little slower.

I wouldn't want to carry around a mini Hindenburg to save a couple of pounds
so hydrogen would probably be a nogo from the start.