[pct-l] Amtrak... arriving in SAN on 4/24, 12:50am :-/

Alphabetsoup alphabetsoupmmm at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 19:21:27 CST 2011

I have lived in the neighborhoods surrounding downtown off and on for more
than 14 years. I've watched the different neighborhoods change over the past
decade, mostly for the better. Downtown is one of the most noticeable
changes. Even the Armed Forces YMCA has remodeled and become a safe place to
get a room at., thats a couple blocks from the train station. If you want
riff raff, you have to go a little further east, towards 12th and B streets,
the homeless sleep there. Don't worry..We have a lovely and safe city...The
LA smog is starting to filter in, but otherwise a great place to live!