[pct-l] Welp..

sabra985 sabra985 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 17:59:19 CST 2011

I gave my notice back in September, and they're STILL looking for a
replacement for me. What's even more incredible is that I'm a teacher!!
(granted, this year I'm "only" a substitute teacher, and therefore not under
a contract requiring me to complete the year). I think my work is pretty
sure that I'm going to call the whole thing off and stay on to teach through
June, haha.