[pct-l] Restless Leg Syndrome Support Society

Reinhold Metzger reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Tue Mar 8 06:43:59 CST 2011

Hi gang,
Do you think Big Hummel sounds strange?
You are right, he is displaying classic MHD symptoms
But, you ain't seen nothing yet!!!!!!!!!
Wait until April, when MHD becomes most severe, that is when he actually
stages the  "RLS...CHD...MHD"  "Gathering''.
At the  ''Gathering''  ''RLS...CHD...and...MHD''  sufferers from all
over the world will gather for the annual pre- KO  ''Gathering'' which
they call  "ADZPCTKO''.... whatever that means.

Talking about strange cats.....you will see em all at the ''Gathering"
It's like a  ''Gathering'' of strange cats.......I mean you will see a
bunch of wild eyed people wandering around aimlessly, muttering things
the average person has no clue as to what they are talking
about,...things like  PCT,
CDT,  AT,  ADZPCTKO,  The last to finish is the winner,   Hiking the PCT
since before there was a PCT....you know, things that the average person
has no clue as to what they are talking about.
You are going to see guys dressed like pirates...girls wearing
Victoria's Secret undies...guys wearing  ''Sex Instructor" caps and all
kind of folks diving into dumpsters....and then there is ''Big Hummel''
he is the strangest cat of all, he is so tall he has a tendency to get
his head tangled up in overhead utility lines....yes Sir,  you are going
to see all kind of strange cats at the ''Gathering".
Every time I attend the ''Gathering" I have that distinct feeling that I
am the only normal person at the ''Gathering''.

JMT Reinhold
The normal one