[pct-l] Pack weight?

Alphabetsoup alphabetsoupmmm at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 18:40:43 CST 2011

In case your all unfamiliar, the National Geographic Channel has replicated
the film "Up" with real life balloon lift of a whole house...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esiUcTsif5I&feature=player_embedded

I'm sure with some careful considerations and a lot of planning, ya'lls
plans to lighten your load with balloons is completely feasible...

I'd Pay to see it...LoL