[pct-l] Lets Talk: Hats

Paul Robison paulrobisonhome at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 10 18:25:07 CST 2011

After about 2 years my nylon Tilley hat has shrunk to beyond wearable...  But when it fit well I loved it.

I like my Seattle sombrero... But it gets downright steamy so I almost never wear it.

I am considering the cap and bandana method this year if I can't get my Tilley stretched back out enough.

Lastly I had an rei brand Tilley knockoff; it seemed to bold up just as well but I lost it in a stiff wind

Sent from my iPod