[pct-l] Pack weight?

Kevin Cook hikelite at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 17:42:38 CST 2011

You guys put this crazy idea in my head!!!!!!
I contacted a balloon vendor here in AZ to ask some questions about the
feasibility of this.

For all of you laughing at me, that's OK. I'm laughing at myself too.
Problem is, I'm still not sure why this wouldn't work. Hopefully the balloon
guy will set me straight :p