[pct-l] Holes in our tent!

Kevin Cook hikelite at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 23:53:45 CST 2011

This is a brand new tent right? Call Ron. From what others' have said, I'm
sure he will take care of you. At the very least, he may know what's
happening if it is indeed your fault. He may have gotten a shipment of bad
materials. If so, he either knows and will replace the tent, or I'm sure he
wants to know so he doesn't send out anymore defective products.

Call them.