[pct-l] Holes in our tent!

Hillary Schwirtlich hillary.schwirtlich at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 23:53:28 CST 2011

No fertilizer, it was well water though. And I wondered if it was something
in the water until my boyfriend pointed out that not all the spots where
water dried had holes. We wonder if it was bugs too. But seriously, that
quickly? And we didn't see ANY bugs at all either time. I wrote Six Moon
Designs a few moments ago... maybe Ron will have some answers.