[pct-l] my restless leg syndrome has caused fever and delusion...

david genny bobbers530 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 9 21:38:33 CST 2011

Is it cheating to strap a tarp to my back and fly from tree to tree or be pulled like a kite along the trail? hah, I believe my hiking fever has moved into full blown delusion...I have begun hiking uncontrollably, asking strangers I see; there opinion on flying from way north california to the border or trying my odds driving there ( they tend to treat me like someone who is a little off -_- ) I began to understand this odd code ADZPCTKO , next year man AT or CDT...I've spent almost every dime I had on camping gear and odd food, and at nights I sometimes wake up in my bed completely disappointed I'm not in my tent on the trail, I've made connections and felt more in touch with people I haven't met or even seen more than I thought possible through these weird e-mails I get full of information and humor. I feel as though I've taken more from this forum then I could ever really give in return....I hope to start somewhere between april 20th-april 28th in
 campo depending on the situation and I'm determined to make KO even if i have to hitch back, I have no one to go with me but im not too worried about meeting cool people on the trail, everything is chaotic but in this chaos I have already started to find peace of mind, life is like the trail (or a ninja..) it works in mysterious ways -David