[pct-l] Thru-Hiking On A Budget

Paul Robison paulrobisonhome at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 7 19:45:25 CST 2011

on this note,  putting off quitting till the last possible minute makes a huge
difference.

an extra week of working is a lot of money when it comes to the last 500 miles
of the trail.

even if it means putting in a part time job (if unemployed),  or avoiding going
out to eat (as we've done)... saving as much as possible makes so much of a
difference.  it's so hard for me, i want to quit my job right now, but i keep
thinking "this is Washington and Oregon" every day at work.

~Paul