[pct-l] how to hike the PCT low budget

Mike Chapman altathunder76 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 09:19:27 CST 2011

Dumpster diving! Id rather bring mousetraps and cook some of those
"known fresh" little treats(taste like chicken wings,to me),if I was
that desperate. And I hate to go here again(because I was told to
chill,and eat food not bugs,leather,etc......),but bugs rock! I have
been doing the "bug challenge" with some friends to brush up on my bug
eating abilitys(and to keep face with my fellow hikers,if they
challenge my abilitys,surviver style). So be ready! Hike On.