[pct-l] how to hike the PCT low budget

patti kulesz peprmintpati88 at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 5 22:47:08 CST 2011

hey y'all

I apologize for being a total slacker on this, but I am in the process (and have
been for the last two years) of writing a book on how to hike the PCT on a low
budget and still enjoy yourself. Just so y'all know IT CAN BE DONE!!! I know
people that have done it for $500 BUCKS! yes and I kinda have a running bet goin
with Halfmile that it can definitely be done for under a grand. SOOOO if you're
on a tight budget and don't think you're gonna be able to swing this...let me
know and I will help you out (with advice) all I can! Unfortunately, I'm only
sugar moma cuz I luv sweets and give lots of hugs, so I can't support your hike
sorry!

Sugar Moma