[pct-l] Food PackitGourmet

David Lippke lippke.list at gmail.com
Sat Mar 5 19:59:03 CST 2011

We ordered and ate a $150 sampling and were really impressed with how good
it was and how comprehensive each meal package was.

One slight downside we saw mentioned somewhere is that all the packaging
involved in the "comprehensive" part of the equation can amount to some
unneeded weight and trash.   To address this we're planning to break
packages apart where appropriate/possible, remove any bits/components we
know we don't want or have consolidated elsewhere, and just do consolidation
in general.   This is not the only food we're packing, but the food is so
good that we're anxious to get going just so that we can be allowed to get
back to eating it.  :)

/David  (White Jeep)