[pct-l] Wide shoes

Tom Weir tom_d_w at hughes.net
Sat Mar 5 19:41:01 CST 2011

I don't see the Sabinos listed in a wide size at either REI or Zappos.  Are
you saying that the standard width Sabinos are comparable to 4E New Balance
in width?  I used NB 8## on the PCT and grew to hate them.  I used Montrail
Hardrocks in a wide size on another long hike and loved them.  Of course
they don't make the Hardrocks anymore.