[pct-l] Weight question

Brandon McGinnity bmcginnity at gmail.com
Sat Mar 5 13:31:00 CST 2011

That's *exactly* how I feel. I was purely pumped for the AT, mostly ignoring
the trials to come, saying I'll just deal with them and not thinking much
about them. The PCT has me a bit more wary because I know what's coming.

I agree, though, that I know also that I can handle it, so it sorta balances
out.

--
~ Moccasin