[pct-l] tent or eyore hut

Kevin hikelite at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 23:22:25 CST 2011

Hehe. I have to agree with Austin here. I ONLY put up the tarp when I have too. If you prefer to enjoy stars, then bring a tarp. I you're afraid of crawling things, you probably want a tent.  Of course, if you are the tarp type based on this description, you will also find yourself scrambling at 3AM to put up your tarp in a sudden and unexpected rainstorm. ;) This may sound bad, but it's usually not a big deal. Throw the tarp over your bag, then set it up. I suppose it helps if you're good at setting up your tarp. Practice practice practice :)

Misspellings and typos brought to you by iPhone.