[pct-l] budget gear list for pct?

David Thibault dthibaul07 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 22:16:40 CST 2011

 I used Frogg Toggs in 2009.  I would throw away the bottoms as they will
not hold up.

I used the Frogg Toggs top and a rain skirt - the combination worked well.

I had the zipper on my first Frogg Toggs top fail.
 I replaced that top and between the two had only two small duct tape
repairs to them for the hole way.

Day-Late