[pct-l] Email

Kevin Renfrow kevinrenfrow at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 19:08:11 CST 2011

Hi Charles/Chuck,

Your message seems to be making it through alright. I had a problem
not being able to send messages to the list previously and was able to
fix it by changing my email address in the list administration page:
login with your current email and password, and there should be an
option to change your email address (you might be able to 'change'
your address to the same one you're currently using).

Good luck.

Cheers!
-Kevin